View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dukoph

re: Hellllo

Hello all, my name is Dukoph, and I'm a former cleric from Indignation.  I've been on a rather long hiatus, and have been meaning to come back and play.  I used to have a great attendance pre getting married when I was in Indignation.  I am luckily still married, but the itch to come back and play is still there.  I know a good group of folks came to Asgard after Indignation, and I'd hope they'd put in a good word for me.  My attendance won't be anything spectacular, but I'm always game to help anyone with anything.  I have a 51 Monk with an Epic, but minus that and a few Shiverback pieces, he's basically naked.  I have a decent MR gear on my Cleric, i think it's around 150+ unbuffed, but I'd have to take a look to make sure.  I've been apart of atleast 1 kill of everything outside of VP.  I have the only Plane of Sky cleric pieces I want.  Just wanted to drop a hello and also say Hi to my old Indignation friends.  Hoping to hear / see you guys soon. 

Faided_

DUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How the heck u been bud? We'd started to think that the wife had kidnapped you via the ruse of the honeymoon. Or that you'd fallen in.

Glad you're ok &, apparently, minimally-scarred. ;)

Dukoph

Faided!  I'm doing good man.  We've been so busy here, but I'm thinking once school gets back in, the missus will be teaching again, so more free time for me to do my thing.  I'll be glad to see so many friendly faces!

OHH and I also somewhat remember a friendly wager we had that the Warriors were going to win the Championship and not the Clippers?  I called that waaaaaay early!  Haha, hope all is well friend.

Faided_

Effing Warriors...not to mention my Clippers choked at the end of the Rockets series. Clips/Warriors western conference finals would've been way more competitive/entertaining. Oh well, we got next year. :)

p.s. you talked to anyone in-game or via forum pm here re: getting u setup on the site, etc?

Lifebar

Duko, get in here! <3

Hellamentalist 56 Mage
Obduratus 52 Warrior

Tharoth

Hey man! Welcome Back!

Hey its Duko! Welcome back man!

Velios - 54 ELF BRD
Stikkyikky - 52 IKS MNK
Non-Raid Level:
Healznone, Flahling, Tapsntanks
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asgard Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum