View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kishift

re: Greetings All -This What my schedule looks atm-

What are my class requirements?

and raid schedules etc i only have to 2 days atm

Days Off Wed/Thur 

Sun-Mon-Tues-Fri-Sat
4pm EST to Midnight my work hours.

it will change to most likely 1 day off in around Oct 15 is when Seafood season starts.

so if i am not active enough

no problem no reason to tag me and have you guys waste your breath on me .

I would just stay with Clue guilds fits my game play time If i cannot meet your goals want to accomplish.

I play 10am EST to like 1pm EST go pick up the woman from work then back home. then a few hrs later i am off to work

Thanks Sincerely , KiShift

Kishift

re: Re: Greetings All -This What my schedule looks atm-

Kishift wrote:

What are my class requirements?

and raid schedules etc i only have to 2 days atm

Days Off Wed/Thur  from 9am EST to 12 midnight or later sometimes depends if we got back to back raids ets

Sun-Mon-Tues-Fri-Sat
4pm EST to Midnight my work hours.

it will change to most likely 1 day off in around Oct 15 is when Seafood season starts.

so if i am not active enough

no problem no reason to tag me and have you guys waste your breath on me .

I would just stay with Clue guilds fits my game play time If i cannot meet your goals want to accomplish.

I play 10am EST to like 1pm EST go pick up the woman from work then back home. then a few hrs later i am off to work

Thanks Sincerely , KiShift

Days Off Wed/Thur  from 9am EST to 12 midnight or later sometimes depends if we got back to back raids ets

Pint_

re: Greetings All -This What my schedule looks atm-

we dont have raid attendance requirements although as an app we wait until you obtain a pretty reasonable goal to make full member.  as far as class requirements, the basic requirements for all raiders are in valhalla which you should be able to read now.  you need to track down an officer in game for a guild tag.  welcome aboard fellow paladin!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum