View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamzell

re: 55 Enchanter

55 almost 56 Enchanter reapplying at Dalven's request.

Here is my original application:

Hi, all,

I've been playing on P99 for about a month and a half now.  As soon as I discovered this server and installed it, I cancelled my EQ Live subscription in favor of an Everquest that is much more challenging.  I've been playing EQ since the release of the original Kunark and have raided most all content from all the way back then to what's current on the live servers.  If I have not raided it, then I've probably soloed it.  My main on live is a 105 wizard with over 12k aas.  I'd like to think that I'm a pretty knowledgeable player in terms of how to coordinate in groups and behave on raids.  I've also played a few alts over the years.  The only classes I haven't really played are shaman, rogue, warrior, and shadow knight.  I've epic'ed several of those alts as well, so I'll be able to assist with a lot of those fights when needed.

As for this server, I'm an enchanter, trying to grind my way to 60.  I'm loving my class and am learning a lot of tricks along the way.  You don't want to know how many times I've completed the Stein of Moggok quest.  My gear is improving as I level.  My mana pool is a little over 2100 and my charisma can be 200+ when I need it to be.  I like mesmerizing mobs and I think I'm pretty good at it. My spells are up to date with my level and I have all the important ones, including theft of thought - which I was just able to scribe last night and find to be amazing.  It doesn't even break mez!  I even made the dreaded trip to Halas to complete my quested Tash spell.   I've mostly been saving my plat, for whatever improvements I might want to afford when Velious (my ultimate favorite expansion) is released.

Clarity is always free, but your kind donations I won't hesitate to put in my piggy bank.  Likewise, if you're a pet class and your mongrel breaks a mob I've mesmerized, I might invis you for free as well.

Lastly, and I know this will come with time, but I really, really, really want a snake stick!

Pint_

re: 55 Enchanter

hey mamzell, submit an app agian and we'll approve it Apply

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum