View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denzallo

re: Aedriyn 51 Paladin

Hi guys, I have applied and been accepted, just wanted to give you all a shout I look forward to getting to know everyone once I get tagged. See you all in game!

Denzallo

re: Aedriyn 51 Paladin

Hi guys, Aedriyn here. I app'd middle of June, and didn't get as much play time as I would have liked, mostly because of my 6mo. old and also I got sick and was out of commission and offline for around 10 days. I got removed in a purge of inactives/ghosts/non accepted applicants on Sunday morning. I totally understand being removed due to inactivity; I'm not naive to think I made it to enough events to be a successful App. When I WAS online, I was mostly trying to get as much exp as possible. Anyway, that being said, I really did enjoy my time with Asgard, and if possible, I would like the opportunity to try again to apply and maybe this time it will stick. I don't know what your stance is on this; if there are people in guild that don't think it would be worth it giving me another shot I would understand. I'll contact an officer in game as well but figured bumping this thread wouldn't hurt. Thanks.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asgard Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum