View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApeoplePerson

re: App.

Hi, I recently returned to P99 after a long break and I am looking for a new guild that raids higher end targets without being all full of assholery like some other guilds on the server. Unfortunately my gear is pretty bad right now and I am working on getting it back up to par/working on resist sets. Anyway, I don't have a huge amount of time but I can play at least a few days a week. My characters are,

Apeople 60 druid

Torpors 60 shaman

Bristlebaine (51 or 2 rogue)

Minger (54ish necro).

I would very much like to join you all for some fun come velious, let me know in game or here if you all have space for another app!

Pint_

submit an actual application through the homepage, the link is on the left. Dont worry about your gear, I actually attended your all day event when you left and gave away all your stuff to ppl who attended, that was a fun day, props to you for hosting it.

Hey man, you're just our type! :)

Lets keel things together!

Gear will come quickly, if you're like butt naked, I'll prolly have some stuff laying around you can borrow/have.

Ttysoon

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asgard Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum