View previous topic :: View next topic  
Komba

re: Komba's App status

Hello,

As you know, I've been a L60 app for over 3 months now and have attended many raids up until now.  All basic requirements have met, and I plan to be part of the main velious raid force.  I heard in vent the other night that the app process will be streamlined to be quicker.  I took a 4 week vacation, so was out of the game for 5 weeks which killed my attendance, but I am committed to Asgard. 

I'd like a status on my application if possible, and would like to know what I need to do to become a full member.  I am currently working on obtaining all the items to upgrade to a tier 2 then 3 raider, and I'm working on the VP access quest.  In the meantime I will continue attending all raids, just can't wait to become official.

NOTE: Since velious launch, the DKP earned and attendance numbers have not been added to Rapid Raid.  When will our activity be sync'd with Rapid Raid?

Dalven99
Odin's Beacon of Light

Komba, my apologies you actually made full member about 6 weeks ago, it looks like your forum permission updates were overlooked. So officially welcome aboard, permissions are updated and sorry again for the admin error!

DKP is usually added 5 - 7 days after a raid so folk have time to peruse the logs. Its all entered manually and there hasn't been much admin time over the past week :)

Haha. GRATS ON FULL MEMBER!!! :p

Oh, awesome news! Thanks Dalven and everyone in Asgard.  It's an honor to be part of such a great group of folks, looking forward to the raid times to come.

Good to know about the raid -> rapid raid update period as well :)

KAYSO99
Inactive
Odin's Beacon of Light

I'm going to keep with the theme and congratulate you in two months, Komba.  Putting it on my calendar.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum